If you are planning for the trekking tour, then the Mount Everest base camp is an ideal option. This trekking tour provides the adventure trekking experience to the travelers. Mount Everest is the world highest mountain in the world. It is perfectly suited for the adventure lover. Everest region combines tough high altitude, stunning landscape, beautiful forest, and amazing valley that make it famous among the people. The month of March to May and September to November are the ideal time for Trekking in Nepal. During these seasons you can explore a variety of flowers, animals, and birds in the region.
Highlights of EBC trekking
• You can get the opportunity to trek in world tallest peak
• Explore 8000-meter peaks, mountain villages, dense forest, glaciers and mountain village in the Everest region
• Get chance to see the panoramic view of the sunset and sunrise at the Mount Everest
• You can enjoy two days to spend at shopping, relaxing after the trekking, and others.
• The trekkers can pass through the culture, lifestyle, prayer wheel, old monasteries, Sherpa villages, and others
• During the Nepal Trek, you can also visit popular place in the region such as Swoyambhu, Sagarmatha National Park, Pashupatinath, Bouddha, Patan Durbar Square, and others
• Stay in the Phortse Sherpa village and meet local people
• The trekkers can learn the culture and tradition of Nepalese during the trekking tour
Get adventure experience with a loved one
15 Days Everest Base Camp Trek is an amazing Nepal trekking tour that allows you to explore stunning mountain views in the region. This trekking comes with high-quality service and best the hospitality. So you can enjoy the trekking tour securely with a loved one. In the trekking tour, you can see snow-capped views of Mount Everest, Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Lhotse, and Pumori. The trekkers can get the opportunity to understand the Nepalese culture, lifestyle, and tradition during the EBC trek tour.
The trekkers also explore the thrilling view of the glacier, high suspension bridges, sensational trekking trails, and others. You can book affordable Mount Everest trekking tour in Nepal. In the trekking trip, the travelers walk past lots of the hamlets and experience a different lifestyle. In Everest Base Camp Trekking you can also enter the Sagarmatha National Park and see a variety of animals. The travelers must bring essential items for the trekking tour like waterproof jacket, gloves, socks, trek shoe, torch, and others.
Welcome Nepal Trekking Company always welcome to any Travel Agency, Trekking Tour Company.In this Articles it write about 15 Days Everest Base Camp Trek and Trekking in Nepal.To know more information about all tours and treks visit at Welcomenepaltreks.com