Are you planning for trekking tour? Need to explore the close-up view of the highest peak in the world? If yes, everest base camp trek tour is the best choice. Mount Everest is one of the most popular trekking peaks on the planet. Every year more than thousands of people are trekking in Mount Everest. During the Mount Everest trekking tour, you can get a chance to see an awesome view of the Himalayan peaks.
Traveling to Nepal has its off-peak and on-peak seasons. You can choose the right time for Trekking in Nepal. The month of April to June and September to November are the best time to trek in the Mount Everest. You can avoid summer and monsoon season for trekking in this region. The travelers can select the Mount Everest trek tour package depends on their vacation.
Highlights of Everest base camp trekking
• It is an easy base camp trekking tour in Nepal that allows the people to create a memorable moment.
• This trekking tour will provide the trekkers lifetime experience with the white misty glaciers, high passes, valley, and other.
• On this trekking trail, the travelers will trek to the Mount Everest foothill that is world’s tallest mountain.
• You can also visit different places in the region such as Ancient Thami, Tengboche Monastries, Sherpa village, and others.
• The trekkers get chance to explore the stunning view of the mountain peaks such as Everest, Nangkartshang peak, Kala Pattar, and much more.
• During this trekking, you can stay in the local lodge or teahouse. The travelers can select the accommodation as per their budget.
What to pack for Mount Everest trekking tour
The trekking is one of the adventure activities that reduce your tension. Many people love to trek on Mount Everest. Stunning valley, monasteries, villages, and others make the Mount Everest popular among the people. When you are Trekking to Everest Base Camp you should bring the essential items. On the trekking trail, there is no any shop so the trekkers must pack everything they need. The essential items are warm clothes, caps, gloves, sunglasses, trek stick, trekking shoe, medicine and much more. You should also bring trek equipment for the EBC trek tour. The sleeping bag is important that allows you to sleep comfortably in the high altitude.
Makalu Adventure usually writes articles and blogs related to Tours and Travel, in this article he writes about Trekking to Trekking in Nepal and Trekking to Everest Base Camp. He has been vehemently writing articles for Makaluadventure.com